Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Which "Hard Candy" song do you prefer?

Paltrow is offering Madonna support Vote_lcap20%Paltrow is offering Madonna support Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Paltrow is offering Madonna support Vote_lcap40%Paltrow is offering Madonna support Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
Paltrow is offering Madonna support Vote_lcap30%Paltrow is offering Madonna support Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Paltrow is offering Madonna support Vote_lcap10%Paltrow is offering Madonna support Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Paltrow is offering Madonna support Vote_lcap0%Paltrow is offering Madonna support Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Celebration
Come join the party! Order the Celebration CD.

Single CD
Double CD

Paltrow is offering Madonna support

3 posters

Go down

Paltrow is offering Madonna support Empty Paltrow is offering Madonna support

Post by Abbie Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:58 pm

Gwyneth Paltrow is supporting her pop star friend Madonna through her divorce, the Hollywood actress has revealed.

At the premiere of her new file Two Lovers, part of the BFI London Film Festival, the Oscar winner said: "She's a very good friend. I'm supporting her in all the ways that I can. I'm just there for her. I speak to her a lot."

The pair have a well publicised friendship and are both yoga fans as well as splitting their time between the US and UK.

Paltrow's new film, in which she stars with Joaquin Phoenix, tells the tale of a heartbroken man whose parents set him up with the daughter of a family friend.

But he meets Michelle (Paltrow) a volatile woman who has recently moved into the same apartment block.

Wearing a long black dress Paltrow, who will start work on Iron Man II next year, said she was attracted to the film because of director James Gray's European sensibilities.

But the award-winning actress said she has no intention of overworking.

She said: "I'll never do the five movies a year thing ever again but one or two good ones, I'm game."

The wife of Coldplay front man Chris Martin has launched a newsletter Goop, with lifestyle tips for fans.

Asked where the strange name came from, she said: "It means anything. GP are my initials and it's an old nickname."
Abbie
Abbie

Female
Number of posts : 1400
Languages : English, German, Spanish, (French)
Registration date : 2008-01-02

http://www.missleading.com

Back to top Go down

Paltrow is offering Madonna support Empty Re: Paltrow is offering Madonna support

Post by mandamatt1 Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:28 am

At least Maddy's got great support. I've always like Gwyneth Smile
mandamatt1
mandamatt1

Female
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Paltrow is offering Madonna support Empty Re: Paltrow is offering Madonna support

Post by Theres Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:57 am

yeah... that's what you call a friend
Theres
Theres

Female
Number of posts : 818
Country (will be removed shortly) : Austria
Languages : German, English, (Russian)
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbie Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:47 pm

very true!
Abbie
Abbie

Female
Number of posts : 1400
Languages : English, German, Spanish, (French)
Registration date : 2008-01-02

http://www.missleading.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down