Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Which "Hard Candy" song do you prefer?

A-Rod: 'I Have a Lot of Respect for Madonna' Vote_lcap20%A-Rod: 'I Have a Lot of Respect for Madonna' Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
A-Rod: 'I Have a Lot of Respect for Madonna' Vote_lcap40%A-Rod: 'I Have a Lot of Respect for Madonna' Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
A-Rod: 'I Have a Lot of Respect for Madonna' Vote_lcap30%A-Rod: 'I Have a Lot of Respect for Madonna' Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
A-Rod: 'I Have a Lot of Respect for Madonna' Vote_lcap10%A-Rod: 'I Have a Lot of Respect for Madonna' Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
A-Rod: 'I Have a Lot of Respect for Madonna' Vote_lcap0%A-Rod: 'I Have a Lot of Respect for Madonna' Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Celebration
Come join the party! Order the Celebration CD.

Single CD
Double CD

A-Rod: 'I Have a Lot of Respect for Madonna'

Go down

A-Rod: 'I Have a Lot of Respect for Madonna' Empty A-Rod: 'I Have a Lot of Respect for Madonna'

Post by Abbie Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:07 pm

Baseball star Alex Rodriguez has come clean about his relationship with Madonna, confessing he often calls on her for advice.

The pair was romantically linked throughout 2008, and both stars were blamed for each other's broken marriages, but they refused to confirm reports they were dating.

Now, in a new interview with Details magazine, the New York Yankees player offers up his true feelings about the pop star.

He says, "We're friends. She's an amazing entertainer. And it's been amazing how she's been able to stay on top for three decades. I have a lot of respect for her.

"If there ever was any situation, she's a great ear to have."

And he reveals he first met Madonna while he was trying to buy her house in Miami, Fla.

He recalls, "I couldn't afford it."

A-Rod: 'I Have a Lot of Respect for Madonna' Arod.cover.190

A-Rod: 'I Have a Lot of Respect for Madonna' Detailsfeatures1h
Abbie
Abbie

Female
Number of posts : 1400
Languages : English, German, Spanish, (French)
Registration date : 2008-01-02

http://www.missleading.com

Back to top Go down