Poll

Which "Hard Candy" song do you prefer?

20% 20% [ 2 ]
40% 40% [ 4 ]
30% 30% [ 3 ]
10% 10% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Celebration
Come join the party! Order the Celebration CD.


Single CD
Double CD


'I love Madonna's skimpy outfits'

Go down

'I love Madonna's skimpy outfits'

Post by Abbie on Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:55 pm

Guy Ritchie was turned on by his wife Madonna in a leotard.

The RocknRolla director got hot under the collar when his 50-year-old spouse famously donned a purple one-piece during her Confessions world tour in 2006 and showed off her toned figure again wearing a pink version of the tight outfit in her Hung Up music video.


LESS IS BEST: Guy Ritchie says he loves his wife's skimpy stage outfits - especially the leotard she wore in the video for hit single Hung Up.

When asked if he disapproved of the revealing costume, Guy said: "I loved her in the leotard! Come off it."

Guy, 39, also admits he lets his superstar wife take control of his wardrobe and decide what clothes he wears.

He said: "Doesn't every wife? I've been accused of not being vain enough. It's laziness. Wives appreciate it when you make an effort. But there's a point at which you look like you're trying too hard. Overt vanity is unappealing."

Guy insists he leads a simple life and is reluctant to splash out on extravagant purchases.

He said: "I live on a bicycle or in the pub - 90 percent of my time is spent that way. But, yes, the other 10 percent is spent in a degree of privilege.

"I'm not a big spender, though. I walked into a Rolls-Royce dealership the other day and didn't buy one. Why? They're 280,000 a time."

The filmmaker added jokingly: "I like being a parent, and cooking, but I do have a thousand slaves, too."

_________________
avatar
Abbie
Rank: Dita
Rank: Dita

Country :
Female
Number of posts : 1400
Age : 27
Languages : English, German, Spanish, (French)
Registration date : 2008-01-02

View user profile http://www.missleading.com

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum