Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Which "Hard Candy" song do you prefer?

VH1 live Broadcast March 10th RRHOF Vote_lcap20%VH1 live Broadcast March 10th RRHOF Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
VH1 live Broadcast March 10th RRHOF Vote_lcap40%VH1 live Broadcast March 10th RRHOF Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
VH1 live Broadcast March 10th RRHOF Vote_lcap30%VH1 live Broadcast March 10th RRHOF Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
VH1 live Broadcast March 10th RRHOF Vote_lcap10%VH1 live Broadcast March 10th RRHOF Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
VH1 live Broadcast March 10th RRHOF Vote_lcap0%VH1 live Broadcast March 10th RRHOF Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Celebration
Come join the party! Order the Celebration CD.

Single CD
Double CD

VH1 live Broadcast March 10th RRHOF

3 posters

Go down

VH1 live Broadcast March 10th RRHOF Empty VH1 live Broadcast March 10th RRHOF

Post by eli Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:02 am

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Madonna to perform 3 songs at RRHOF

One of the songs is ' 4 minutes to save the world', where Madonna will make its official WORLD DEBUT! and 2 others are 'older songs' , probably 'holiday/everybody', or music? Also, she has met w/ her dancers and will start rehearsals for this big night starting feb. 26th. make sure to put your vcrs/dvd recorders/tivos all in sync to record on March 10th, on VH1's CLASSIC station, AIRING 'LIVE' from NYC at 8 :30 P.M.!

source:www.vh1.com
eli
eli

Female
Number of posts : 644
Languages : English
Registration date : 2008-01-02

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/TotallyMadonnaFans/

Back to top Go down

VH1 live Broadcast March 10th RRHOF Empty Re: VH1 live Broadcast March 10th RRHOF

Post by Theres Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:30 am

omg that wourd be so cool
Theres
Theres

Female
Number of posts : 818
Country (will be removed shortly) : Austria
Languages : German, English, (Russian)
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

VH1 live Broadcast March 10th RRHOF Empty Re: VH1 live Broadcast March 10th RRHOF

Post by eli Fri Feb 22, 2008 6:04 pm

Theres wrote:omg that wourd be so cool

yes it is Theres I can't wait and I marked my calender already...I bet she is gonna be great like always and I can't wait to hear four minutes to save the world, I just refused to hear any leaked versions so you know I am anticipating on this date lol and well I am glad that she was nominated and that she is being placed in the rock hall of fame she deserves it more than anyone.......................... queen yeah Madge is the queen of the universe
eli
eli

Female
Number of posts : 644
Languages : English
Registration date : 2008-01-02

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/TotallyMadonnaFans/

Back to top Go down

VH1 live Broadcast March 10th RRHOF Empty Cool

Post by MadonnaBrigita Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:08 pm

That's would be very cool,I can't wait for it VH1 live Broadcast March 10th RRHOF 169176 VH1 live Broadcast March 10th RRHOF 1524
MadonnaBrigita
MadonnaBrigita

Female
Number of posts : 844
Languages : Lithuanian,English
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://madonnasuperstarqueen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down