Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Which "Hard Candy" song do you prefer?

Seeking journalists for the news section! Vote_lcap20%Seeking journalists for the news section! Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Seeking journalists for the news section! Vote_lcap40%Seeking journalists for the news section! Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
Seeking journalists for the news section! Vote_lcap30%Seeking journalists for the news section! Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Seeking journalists for the news section! Vote_lcap10%Seeking journalists for the news section! Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Seeking journalists for the news section! Vote_lcap0%Seeking journalists for the news section! Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Celebration
Come join the party! Order the Celebration CD.

Single CD
Double CD

Seeking journalists for the news section!

2 posters

Go down

Seeking journalists for the news section! Empty Seeking journalists for the news section!

Post by Abbie Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:35 am

Should anyone be interested in posting news on the website please feel free to contact me about it.

I have changed the news section and thanks to the CuteNews manager we can directly post news items to the website now and even comment each article.

If you want to be able to access the section of the website where you can post news articles please let me know and I will create an account on Missleading.com for you to access the news manager and add your own articles.

Thanks for you support! Wink
Abbie
Abbie

Female
Number of posts : 1400
Languages : English, German, Spanish, (French)
Registration date : 2008-01-02

http://www.missleading.com

Back to top Go down

Seeking journalists for the news section! Empty Re: Seeking journalists for the news section!

Post by Theres Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:59 pm

great idea!! i would help you
Theres
Theres

Female
Number of posts : 818
Country (will be removed shortly) : Austria
Languages : German, English, (Russian)
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum