Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Which "Hard Candy" song do you prefer?

Madge to adopt an Indian baby Vote_lcap20%Madge to adopt an Indian baby Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Madge to adopt an Indian baby Vote_lcap40%Madge to adopt an Indian baby Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
Madge to adopt an Indian baby Vote_lcap30%Madge to adopt an Indian baby Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Madge to adopt an Indian baby Vote_lcap10%Madge to adopt an Indian baby Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Madge to adopt an Indian baby Vote_lcap0%Madge to adopt an Indian baby Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Celebration
Come join the party! Order the Celebration CD.

Single CD
Double CD

Madge to adopt an Indian baby

2 posters

Go down

Madge to adopt an Indian baby Empty Madge to adopt an Indian baby

Post by Abbie Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:58 pm

Reports have it that pop star Madonna is set to adopt an Indian baby.

The ‘Material girl’ is apparently fed up with the red tape involved in adopting a girl from Africa and is now planning to adopt a kid from India, according to ‘The Sun’.

Madonna had come to India to usher in New Year with her husband Guy Ritchie and her three children – Lourdes (11), Rocco (7) and her adopted Malawian son David (2). During her visit she had met Bollywood choreographer Sandip Soparrkar who has himself adopted a child.

Soparrkar reportedly told Madonna about the great number of homeless children in India whose lives could be bettered if they were adopted.

It is learnt that Guy Ritchie initially did not support Madonna’s plan of adopting another kid. Madonna went through a lot of stress in her two-year bid to adopt David from Malawi. In fact even after she finally adopted David in October 2006, there were protests alleging that she had used her celebrity status to fast-track the adoption procedure in Malawi.

Guy couldn’t believe that Madonna was willing to go through same hassles again to adopt another child. But according to sources quoted by the British tabloid, the couple talked and decided that adopting a kid from India would be much easier.

The 49-year-old singer is going to be busy with the promotions of her upcoming album ‘Hard Candy’. She might fly to India to choose a baby after the promotions.
Abbie
Abbie

Female
Number of posts : 1400
Languages : English, German, Spanish, (French)
Registration date : 2008-01-02

http://www.missleading.com

Back to top Go down

Madge to adopt an Indian baby Empty Re: Madge to adopt an Indian baby

Post by eli Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:39 pm

hmmmmmm should I be nice or mean with my comment well my take on all this she should leave it be for now I mean she has the world in the palm of her hands and with this new album coming out and her promoting it and possibly trying to tour where in the world will she get the time to adopt and then well you can't adopt a million kids but you need to raise them and get to know them....personally I think she should be done and adore the ones she has
eli
eli

Female
Number of posts : 644
Languages : English
Registration date : 2008-01-02

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/TotallyMadonnaFans/

Back to top Go down