Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Which "Hard Candy" song do you prefer?

Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin... Vote_lcap20%Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin... Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin... Vote_lcap40%Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin... Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin... Vote_lcap30%Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin... Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin... Vote_lcap10%Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin... Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin... Vote_lcap0%Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin... Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Celebration
Come join the party! Order the Celebration CD.

Single CD
Double CD

Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin...

4 posters

Go down

Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin... Empty Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin...

Post by Abbie Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:14 pm

Shame about the Nora Batty legs

A smooth-faced Madonna looks remarkable for her 49 years, with not a wrinkle in sight – but a scan lower down her ultra-fit body reveals another story.

Dressed down for a visit to top London hotel, Claridge's, the singer revealed a pair of stubbly, rumpled legs, which resembled those of fictional character Nora Batty from TV's Last Of The Summer Wine.
In comparison to her taut facial skin, Madonna's stubbly-looking legs were at odds with the rest of her tight, gym-honed body.

Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin... MadonnaPP_468x580

Madonna appeared to have her right ankle in a bandage, which made the skin bulge out in an unsightly manner, which didn't help the overall look.
The material girl was out again, without husband Guy Ritchie, at a Radio Times party wearing her trademark large sunglasses.

But they failed to hide the bruise on her eye and cheek, first seen when she left Claridge's Hotel on Monday night.

Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin... MadopnnaREX2301_468x472

Madonna appears to be nursing a deep bruise under her left eye, and one running down her cheek.
Her spokesman refused to explain the marks yesterday, saying she would not comment on her client's private life.
But there was speculation that the star has had more plastic surgery.
This is not the first time such bruises have appeared on her face.

Last month, she was spotted leaving a medical building in New York with heavy marks on both sides of her face. She wore sunglasses on that occasion as well.

Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin... MadgeX17XP2201_468x275

In 2003, she was seen at the Chateau Marmont hotel in Hollywood hiding a bruised eye under a cap. And in 2004, she shocked onlookers with her heavy bruising while visiting a Beverly Hills doctor.

Madonna has never admitted to having plastic surgery and once defiantly stated: "I am not going to have a press conference if I have plastic surgery".
But staying at the top of the pop tree for over two decades requires intense dedication.

One treatment she has admitted to taking advantage of is Intraceutical skin infusions, an oxygen therapy she uses to create a glowing, more youthful appearance.
But experts say that her incredibly youthful looks cannot be due to her strict macrobiotic diet and exercise regime alone.

"It's unusual for a woman of her age to look so young and have the complexion she does without intervention from a surgeon," said Harley Street plastic surgeon Apostolos Gaitanis.
"The bruising is interesting. It's possible she's had an eye-lift or an injection of filler to remove eye bags."

Of course, there could be another explanation - such as Madonna injuring herself doing the yoga she loves so much.
However the marks got there, they came at an inconvenient time. The Mail understands that a Malawian adoption official was due to visit her and husband to finalise their adoption of David Banda.

The trip was apparently cancelled at the last minute.
Abbie
Abbie

Country : Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin... Spain
Female
Number of posts : 1400
Languages : English, German, Spanish, (French)
Registration date : 2008-01-02

http://www.missleading.com

Back to top Go down

Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin... Empty Re: Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin...

Post by Theres Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:29 pm

here is another picture

Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin... Madonn10
Theres
Theres

Country : Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin... Austria
Female
Number of posts : 818
Country (will be removed shortly) : Austria
Languages : German, English, (Russian)
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Back to top Go down

Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin... Empty Wow

Post by MadonnaBrigita Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:29 am

Well I think she's still beautiful Smile
MadonnaBrigita
MadonnaBrigita

Female
Number of posts : 844
Languages : Lithuanian,English
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://madonnasuperstarqueen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin... Empty Re: Madonna reveals her taut, smooth facial skin...

Post by eli Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:37 am

hmmmm these are new pics i never seen before......like i told you before excuses for every excuse in the book GUY did it lol hmmmmmmmmmm am I being fair in excusing him for the marks under her eye but seriosuly first she said a fridge door was cause then now this oh well I know a cover up when I see one ....am I a guy hater idk maybe but I still say he did it no matter what this article says HE did it guilty as charged lol
eli
eli

Female
Number of posts : 644
Languages : English
Registration date : 2008-01-02

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/TotallyMadonnaFans/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down