Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Which "Hard Candy" song do you prefer?

Madonna Sets The Record Straight Vote_lcap20%Madonna Sets The Record Straight Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Madonna Sets The Record Straight Vote_lcap40%Madonna Sets The Record Straight Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
Madonna Sets The Record Straight Vote_lcap30%Madonna Sets The Record Straight Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Madonna Sets The Record Straight Vote_lcap10%Madonna Sets The Record Straight Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Madonna Sets The Record Straight Vote_lcap0%Madonna Sets The Record Straight Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Celebration
Come join the party! Order the Celebration CD.

Single CD
Double CD

Madonna Sets The Record Straight

Go down

Madonna Sets The Record Straight Empty Madonna Sets The Record Straight

Post by eli Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:28 am

Madonna: ‘My Husband And I Are Not Planning On Getting A Divorce’
Madonna Sets The Record Straight 34yxu29

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
Madonna is denying rumors of a divorce from husband Guy Ritchie, along with any involvement with New York Yankee Alex Rodriguez.

“My husband and I are not planning on getting a divorce,” the singer said in a statement released to Access Hollywood.
Madonna Sets The Record Straight 30jqlaq

The pop star also denied she had a romantic relationship with baseball star Alex Rodriguez in her statement.

“I know Alex Rodriguez through Guy Oseary, who manages both of us,” her statement continued. “I brought my kids to a Yankee game. I am not romantically involved in any way with Alex Rodriguez. I have nothing to do with the state of his marriage or what spiritual path he may choose to study.”

On Saturday Madonna, Ritchie and their children were spotted attending Kabbalah services in New York City, People reported.

During the service, Madonna reportedly sat on the women’s side of the room apart from her husband, which is a custom of Kabbalah.

After the service ended, Madonna, along with children David, Rocco, and Lourdes, joined up with Ritchie, leaving the center together.

Earlier this week, Madonna’s rep told Access the singer had no plans of divorcing her filmmaker husband.

access hollywood
eli
eli

Female
Number of posts : 644
Languages : English
Registration date : 2008-01-02

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/TotallyMadonnaFans/

Back to top Go down

Madonna Sets The Record Straight Empty Re: Madonna Sets The Record Straight

Post by eli Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:29 am

you know this sickens me but if Madonna is happy who am I to judge.......
eli
eli

Female
Number of posts : 644
Languages : English
Registration date : 2008-01-02

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/TotallyMadonnaFans/

Back to top Go down