Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Which "Hard Candy" song do you prefer?

Guy Ritchie Squashes Wedding Renewal Rumour Vote_lcap20%Guy Ritchie Squashes Wedding Renewal Rumour Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Guy Ritchie Squashes Wedding Renewal Rumour Vote_lcap40%Guy Ritchie Squashes Wedding Renewal Rumour Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
Guy Ritchie Squashes Wedding Renewal Rumour Vote_lcap30%Guy Ritchie Squashes Wedding Renewal Rumour Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Guy Ritchie Squashes Wedding Renewal Rumour Vote_lcap10%Guy Ritchie Squashes Wedding Renewal Rumour Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Guy Ritchie Squashes Wedding Renewal Rumour Vote_lcap0%Guy Ritchie Squashes Wedding Renewal Rumour Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Celebration
Come join the party! Order the Celebration CD.

Single CD
Double CD

Guy Ritchie Squashes Wedding Renewal Rumour

Go down

Guy Ritchie Squashes Wedding Renewal Rumour Empty Guy Ritchie Squashes Wedding Renewal Rumour

Post by channel.light Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:05 pm

Guy Ritchie has branded rumours he and wife Madonna are set to renew their wedding vows as 'rubbish' - because he spent too much money on her 50th birthday celebrations.
The couple were rumoured to be planning to remarry in a Kabbalah ceremony later this month.
But the moviemaker is adamant they won't be heading down the aisle for a second time - because their lavish 2000 marriage in the Scottish Highlands was all they needed.
Ritchie says, 'Rubbish (rumours of renewing wedding vows). I think once was enough. And I've just paid out on a big party for her birthday. I bought her two original Hermes drawings of equestrian thingies - but trust me, the party was infinitely more expensive than the paintings.'
channel.light
channel.light

Female
Number of posts : 428
Country (will be removed shortly) : Canada
Languages : English
Registration date : 2008-07-11

http://z8.invisionfree.com/madonnalicious/index.php?showuser=124

Back to top Go down