Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Which "Hard Candy" song do you prefer?

Madonna is joining forces with Gucci Vote_lcap20%Madonna is joining forces with Gucci Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
Madonna is joining forces with Gucci Vote_lcap40%Madonna is joining forces with Gucci Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
Madonna is joining forces with Gucci Vote_lcap30%Madonna is joining forces with Gucci Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Madonna is joining forces with Gucci Vote_lcap10%Madonna is joining forces with Gucci Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Madonna is joining forces with Gucci Vote_lcap0%Madonna is joining forces with Gucci Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Celebration
Come join the party! Order the Celebration CD.

Single CD
Double CD

Madonna is joining forces with Gucci

3 posters

Go down

Madonna is joining forces with Gucci Empty Madonna is joining forces with Gucci

Post by eli Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:06 am

Madonna is joining forces with Gucci to raise funds for orphans in Malawi. They will host a fundraising event with dinner, musical performance and a party on February 6th to mark the opening of Gucci’s largest store in the world, on New York’s Fifth Avenue.

Madonna said the event will benefit UNICEF and the charity she co-founded in 2006, Raising Malawi, which focuses on trying to end the poverty and hardship suffered by Malawi’s one million orphans, many of whose parents died of AIDS.
” I am grateful that Gucci is joining forces with me to bring attention to a country with millions of children in desperate need of our help,” Madonna said in a statement. “Raising Malawi has already done tremendous work in helping these children. But we have much more to do and this event will surely bring us closer to our goal.”
eli
eli

Female
Number of posts : 644
Languages : English
Registration date : 2008-01-02

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/TotallyMadonnaFans/

Back to top Go down

Madonna is joining forces with Gucci Empty Re: Madonna is joining forces with Gucci

Post by Abbie Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:02 pm

Good! I am glad there is at least 1 intelligent celebrity out there that knows what to do with her money.
She's the queen! queen
Abbie
Abbie

Female
Number of posts : 1400
Languages : English, German, Spanish, (French)

http://www.missleading.com

Back to top Go down

Madonna is joining forces with Gucci Empty Re: Madonna is joining forces with Gucci

Post by eli Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:38 am

Abbie wrote:Good! I am glad there is at least 1 intelligent celebrity out there that knows what to do with her money.
She's the queen! queen

I like that alot....yeah she is the queen of the universe.......
eli
eli

Female
Number of posts : 644
Languages : English

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/TotallyMadonnaFans/

Back to top Go down

Madonna is joining forces with Gucci Empty Madonna and Gucci organized the day of charity

Post by Gatekeeper Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:33 pm

The parade of stars in Madonna's big-ticket benefit Wednesday night had a great success.The American pop diva spearheaded the event to help bring in cash for her own non-profit organization, Raising Malawi. Before the event's auction took place, ticket sales had already raised $3.7 million. Madonna had a big passion to Malawi since 2006, when she began adopting a child from the impoverished African nation. More information at mp3sbox.com

Gatekeeper

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down