Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Which "Hard Candy" song do you prefer?

'Madonna's New Single Sucks!" Screeches DJ Vote_lcap20%'Madonna's New Single Sucks!" Screeches DJ Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
'Madonna's New Single Sucks!" Screeches DJ Vote_lcap40%'Madonna's New Single Sucks!" Screeches DJ Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
'Madonna's New Single Sucks!" Screeches DJ Vote_lcap30%'Madonna's New Single Sucks!" Screeches DJ Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
'Madonna's New Single Sucks!" Screeches DJ Vote_lcap10%'Madonna's New Single Sucks!" Screeches DJ Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
'Madonna's New Single Sucks!" Screeches DJ Vote_lcap0%'Madonna's New Single Sucks!" Screeches DJ Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Celebration
Come join the party! Order the Celebration CD.

Single CD
Double CD

'Madonna's New Single Sucks!" Screeches DJ

5 posters

Go down

'Madonna's New Single Sucks!" Screeches DJ Empty 'Madonna's New Single Sucks!" Screeches DJ

Post by mysecretgarden Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:48 am

Getting older while staying relevant, Madonna's back with more music, and my ancient ears can still hear it, but a DJ and Madonna fan named Danny Echi sent out a mass e-mail saying that her new song, "4 Minutes (to Save the World)," should actually be called "4 Minutes to Make More $$$$$$." Wrote Echi: "This is just a corny commercial track. The Madonna shout-outs on it are corny, as if no one knew her name or she's trying to be cool hip-hop, which she's not. This is just a sell-out. It sounds like a James Bond movie theme. I think they tried too hard to repeat Timbaland's 'Give It to Me' featuring Nelly Furtado and Timberlake.

"It's not her worst record," he went on, generously, "but by Madonna standards it doesn't measure up, and that 'tick-tock' part is definitely a sign of running out of fresh ideas. ('Time went by so slowly' to make her forget the lyrics to 'Hung Up'?)" PS: Echi doesn't like the album cover either! But Madonna, I suspect, will not care that much as she laughs all the way to the nearest Barclays Bank (where she can pick up her accent again, if not her weirdly absent husband).

Full article
mysecretgarden
mysecretgarden

Female
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

'Madonna's New Single Sucks!" Screeches DJ Empty Re: 'Madonna's New Single Sucks!" Screeches DJ

Post by Abbie Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:24 pm

uhmm if i read this article right then i just read this guy is a "madonna fan"?
well i think as a fan you can put madonna down and "express yourself" because you can't like EVERYTHING she does and that is normal. but as a fan i would not send out mass emails talking trash about her "letting people know" how badly madonna wants to make money. i think this is the other way around. he wants to become famous through his insulting articles and which way is the best? talking about one of the biggest artists like madonna, which will get him a few million people to read his article.
Abbie
Abbie

Female
Number of posts : 1400
Languages : English, German, Spanish, (French)
Registration date : 2008-01-02

http://www.missleading.com

Back to top Go down

'Madonna's New Single Sucks!" Screeches DJ Empty Re: 'Madonna's New Single Sucks!" Screeches DJ

Post by yadigar Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:05 pm

you no what that person is so bad i dont like it wen he talking about madonna like that insulting madonna like that plz no more i love her very much 'Madonna's New Single Sucks!" Screeches DJ 1524
yadigar
yadigar

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by eli Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:34 pm

wow that is kinda harsh and by any means this is not from a Madonna fan at all...soem people should learn to not say things if it is that bad keep some things to yourself.....the only person that sucks is the person who wrote that about Madonna
eli
eli

Female
Number of posts : 644
Languages : English
Registration date : 2008-01-02

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/TotallyMadonnaFans/

Back to top Go down

Post by MadonnaBrigita Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:32 am

I agree with you eli
I don't like that person
MadonnaBrigita
MadonnaBrigita

Female
Number of posts : 844
Languages : Lithuanian,English
Registration date : 2008-01-09

http://madonnasuperstarqueen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down