Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Which "Hard Candy" song do you prefer?

M's brother to publish book on life with her Vote_lcap20%M's brother to publish book on life with her Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
M's brother to publish book on life with her Vote_lcap40%M's brother to publish book on life with her Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
M's brother to publish book on life with her Vote_lcap30%M's brother to publish book on life with her Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
M's brother to publish book on life with her Vote_lcap10%M's brother to publish book on life with her Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
M's brother to publish book on life with her Vote_lcap0%M's brother to publish book on life with her Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Celebration
Come join the party! Order the Celebration CD.

Single CD
Double CD

M's brother to publish book on life with her

3 posters

Go down

M's brother to publish book on life with her Empty M's brother to publish book on life with her

Post by Abbie Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:48 pm

U.S. pop star Madonna's brother Christopher Ciccone has written a memoir called "Life With My Sister Madonna," to be published next month by Simon and Schuster.

"Ciccone's extraordinary memoir is based on his life and 47 years of growing up with and working with his sister -- the most famous woman in the world," Simon and Schuster imprint Simon Spotlight Entertainment said.

Ciccone, one of Madonna's five siblings, wrote the book with Wendy Leigh. She has also written biographies of John F. Kennedy Jr, Prince Edward, Liza Minelli and ghost-written Zsa Zsa Gabor's autobiography.

Madonna's spokeswoman Liz Rosenberg had no comment.

Madonna, whose original name was Madonna Louise Ciccone, made her debut in 1982. Her first album, "Madonna," which included hits such as "Holiday," "Borderline" and "Lucky Star," helped her become one of the best-selling pop artists, with more than 200 million albums sold worldwide.

The book will be published on July 15, a month before Madonna celebrates her 50th birthday.
Abbie
Abbie

Female
Number of posts : 1400
Languages : English, German, Spanish, (French)
Registration date : 2008-01-02

http://www.missleading.com

Back to top Go down

M's brother to publish book on life with her Empty Re: M's brother to publish book on life with her

Post by eli Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:55 pm

well I also read another review on this so called book and if what I read this will not look good at all.....

Madonna might be feeling betrayed. Her brother, Christopher Ciccone, has collaborated with a British journalist on an expose of his sister - and it's going to be "brutal," Page 6 reported.

"It's extremely graphic and devastating," said a source who declined to give details. "He wrote it on the sly without telling Madonna. They want to put it out before her lawyers can get a hold of it." A dismayed friend of Madonna said, "He was there through the crazy years and has many stories to tell, I'm sure. He's seen it all. Oh, my."

source
eli
eli

Female
Number of posts : 644
Languages : English
Registration date : 2008-01-02

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/TotallyMadonnaFans/

Back to top Go down

M's brother to publish book on life with her Empty Re: M's brother to publish book on life with her

Post by niji Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:13 am

I was thinking, itīs just a question of time before somebody shed a light on her and revealed something about her, but that it should be her own brother I didīnt saw that coming, he got a piece of the cake to back in the beginning but he blew it up because of his alcohol addiction and know heīs bruised. I think he needs to hear "Keep It Together" once again Shocked
niji
niji

Female
Number of posts : 198
Country (will be removed shortly) : Denmark
Languages : English and Swedish
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down