Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Which "Hard Candy" song do you prefer?

'I Am Because We Are' image book on the way Vote_lcap20%'I Am Because We Are' image book on the way Vote_rcap 20% [ 2 ]
'I Am Because We Are' image book on the way Vote_lcap40%'I Am Because We Are' image book on the way Vote_rcap 40% [ 4 ]
'I Am Because We Are' image book on the way Vote_lcap30%'I Am Because We Are' image book on the way Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
'I Am Because We Are' image book on the way Vote_lcap10%'I Am Because We Are' image book on the way Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
'I Am Because We Are' image book on the way Vote_lcap0%'I Am Because We Are' image book on the way Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Celebration
Come join the party! Order the Celebration CD.

Single CD
Double CD

'I Am Because We Are' image book on the way

2 posters

Go down

'I Am Because We Are' image book on the way Empty 'I Am Because We Are' image book on the way

Post by Abbie Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:15 am

Madonna’s documentary ‘I Am Because We are’ is set to help the plight of Malawian orphans with the addition of a book.

'I Am Because We Are' image book on the way Iambecauseweare_book_cover_news

The tome, which will be a set of photographs, is described as "book of images by award-winning photojournalist Kristen Ashburn–culled from her own work in Malawi and Africa over the past seven years as well as from her specially commissioned photographs for the film–provides an intimate look at the lives of eight Malawian children featured in the film and reveals the harsh reality of the AIDS pandemic throughout southern Africa."

The foreword of the book will be written by Madge herself, and interviews will Malawian children will also be included, according to perezhilton.com.

Proceeds from the sale of the books will be donated to the Raising Malawi organisation, to continue to help their orphans.
Abbie
Abbie

Female
Number of posts : 1400
Languages : English, German, Spanish, (French)
Registration date : 2008-01-02

http://www.missleading.com

Back to top Go down

'I Am Because We Are' image book on the way Empty Re: 'I Am Because We Are' image book on the way

Post by channel.light Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:54 am

Being written by Madge herself? I like the sound of that!
channel.light
channel.light

Female
Number of posts : 428
Country (will be removed shortly) : Canada
Languages : English
Registration date : 2008-07-11

http://z8.invisionfree.com/madonnalicious/index.php?showuser=124

Back to top Go down